It’s time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn's Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week, according to reader metrics.
Click the links to read the stories. Here they are, in reverse order:
5. Two more staff departures at the American Philatelic Society: The departures of Gretchen Moody and Bonny Farmer come following the retirement of longtime APS editor Barbara Boal and manager of shows Dana Guyer.
4. Methods to acquire more stamps for your collection: How you add new stamps to your collection is determined by what you actually collect.
3. Sometimes a great philatelic discovery hides in plain sight: on a cover, in this case: Who doesn’t enjoy making a spectacular discovery, one that really gets your heart racing?
2. Postal Service requests more forever stamps: Citing the "goodwill" generated by its forever first-class stamp, the United States Postal Service wants to add five more to its lineup.
1. Russia Coat of Arms ‘T’ variety with inverted center discovered: A heretofore unknown Russia rarity was discovered in early March among a batch of items purchased at auction in Europe.
Editor's note: Metrics were measured between Friday, March 20, and 9:42 a.m. ET Friday, March 27.