Addressing the Universal Postal Union exit: Week's Most Read
By Linn’s staff
It's time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn’s Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week.
Click the links to read the stories.
5. A claret brown Franklin stamp to seek: This week, our tipsters highlight this 1914 United States 12¢ claret brown Benjamin Franklin stamp.
4. Marvel superheroes stamps March 14 from Royal Mail: A new set of 15 stamps depicting popular Marvel superheroes will be issued March 14 by Great Britain’s Royal Mail.
3. Annual stamp yearbook debuted in January: The United States Postal Service continues its tradition of publishing an annual stamp yearbook with The 2018 Stamp Yearbook released in January.
2. How to collect it feature completed for 2018 U.S. stamp program: Linn’s editor-in-chief seeks feedback from readers.
1. U.S. Postal Service governors, postmaster, address UPU exit: United States Postal Service board of governors fully supports the administration’s decision to move to self-declared rates.
Connect with Linn’s Stamp News:
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
World StampsMay 30, 2023, 11 AM
Stamp celebrates 30-year Michigan and Latvia union
Postal UpdatesMay 29, 2023, 5 PM
USPS records $1.8 billion loss during second quarter of fiscal 2023
World StampsMay 29, 2023, 2 PM
Celtic love knot inspires Europa 2023 stamp design
US StampsMay 29, 2023, 12 PM
Broadhead named 2023 Distinguished Topical Philatelist