USPS's 'perfect storm' is North Dakota, Linn's has a new look: Week's Most Read
Linn's Stamp Newsmonthly magazine gets a new look and more stamp content beginning with the April issue.
It’s time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn's Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week, according to reader metrics.
Click the links to read the stories. Here they are, in reverse order:
5. Stamp phase-out for shippers?: A new regulation that becomes effective April 26 seems likely to cut into stamp usage on Click-N-Ship packages.
4. Stamp Market Tips: Watch for popular Spanish special delivery stamp featuring a locomotive: The Spanish stamp market remains relatively quiescent, but there are some good items for which demand remains fairly constant.
3. Staff changes at APS Internet sales force restructuring: Renee Gardner, director of Internet sales, is no longer with the society as of early April.
2. Linn's Stamp News monthly magazine gets new face lift with greatly expanded stamp content: As you thumb through our latest monthly issue, I think you will agree that Linn’s has a whole new look and feel.
1. North Dakota: the Postal Service's 'perfect storm': Of all things facing new Postmaster General Megan Brennan, one of the most vexing has to be North Dakota.
Editor's note: Metrics were measured between Friday, April 3, and 9:04 a.m. ET Friday, April 10.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US StampsMay 18, 2022, 2 PM
Postal UpdatesMay 18, 2022, 12 PM
World StampsMay 18, 2022, 12 PM
US StampsMay 18, 2022, 12 PM