More 2017 U.S. stamps announced, new details on JFK issue released: Week’s Most Read
It’s time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn’s Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week.
Click the links to read the stories.
5. Some U.S. issue dates set; more Fruit stamps planned: Issue dates for several U.S. stamps were revealed by the U.S. Postal Service Jan. 5. New varieties of the Grapes and Pears Fruit definitive stamps are planned.
4. The tiny country that is a prolific issuer of topical stamps: The country is a virtual aviary of Bird topical stamps, and while some are pricey, most are easily obtainable.
3. Monday Morning Brief | Inverted Jenny reappears: Michael Baadke reports on the reappearance of a valuable Inverted Jenny airmail error stamp that has been tucked away for 99 years.
2. More details about Kennedy stamp surface: The stamp commemorates the 100th anniversary of the president’s birth on May 29, 1917.
1. USPS announces another 14 stamps for 2017: The latest announcement includes a legendary fashion designer and a famous American monument.
Connect with Linn’s Stamp News:
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
Postal UpdatesAug 21, 2019, 6 AM
World StampsAug 20, 2019, 8 PM
US StampsAug 19, 2019, 7 PM
US StampsAug 19, 2019, 4 PM