Addressing the Universal Postal Union exit: Week's Most Read
By Linn’s staff
It's time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn’s Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week.
Click the links to read the stories.
5. A claret brown Franklin stamp to seek: This week, our tipsters highlight this 1914 United States 12¢ claret brown Benjamin Franklin stamp.
4. Marvel superheroes stamps March 14 from Royal Mail: A new set of 15 stamps depicting popular Marvel superheroes will be issued March 14 by Great Britain’s Royal Mail.
3. Annual stamp yearbook debuted in January: The United States Postal Service continues its tradition of publishing an annual stamp yearbook with The 2018 Stamp Yearbook released in January.
2. How to collect it feature completed for 2018 U.S. stamp program: Linn’s editor-in-chief seeks feedback from readers.
1. U.S. Postal Service governors, postmaster, address UPU exit: United States Postal Service board of governors fully supports the administration’s decision to move to self-declared rates.
Connect with Linn’s Stamp News:
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US StampsMar 22, 2023, 12 PM
Do children know how to write and mail a letter?
US StampsMar 21, 2023, 4 PM
New plate numbers reported on U.S. 2021 St. Nick, 2022 Sunflower Bouquet stamps
US StampsMar 21, 2023, 12 PM
Advertising postcards are as collectible as ad covers
World StampsMar 20, 2023, 3 PM
New royal silhouette on Great Britain’s March 23 Flowers stamps