Dwindling cash liquidity adds to Postal Service woes: Week's Most Read
By Linn’s staff
It's time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn’s Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week.
Click the headlines below to read the stories.
5. Vanishing Species semipostal awaiting Congressional action: Semipostal stamps raise money for designated causes by adding a surtax to the postage price of the stamp.
4. New Amos Media digital ebooks available: Linn’s Complete Stamp Collecting Basics, one of the two new ebooks, is divided into 14 chapters organized by subject.
3. USPS to reschedule ceremony for Tyrannosaurus Rex stamps: The planned ceremony date for the set of four Tyrannosaurus Rex forever stamps will be rescheduled, the United States Postal Service announced May 15.
2. USPS creates Railroad proofs, book to sell as boxed set: The United States Postal Service is selling a boxed set in association with the Transcontinental Railroad forever stamp pane issued May 10 in Promontory Summit, Utah.
1. Dwindling cash liquidity adds to Postal Service woes: The United States Postal Service renewed an appeal for legislative action to reverse its worsening financial condition.
Connect with Linn’s Stamp News:
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US StampsMar 30, 2023, 12 PM
Tomie dePaola stamp first-day ceremony details
US StampsMar 29, 2023, 6 PM
April cartoon caption contest heads to Florida Everglades
US StampsMar 29, 2023, 3 PM
American Philatelic Society team visits Dayton Stamp Club
World StampsMar 29, 2023, 12 PM
Spirited bidding for Czechoslovakia Butterfly panes in recent auction