First issue dates for U.S. 2019 stamps revealed: Week's Most Read
By Jay Bigalke
It's time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn’s Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week.
Click the links to read the stories.
5. Linn’s 2018 U.S. stamp popularity poll: Innovations in printing technology were used for a number of United States stamps issued in 2018.
4. United States 2019 stamp program includes stamps for Woodstock and USS Missouri: USPS will mark the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock music festival and the 75th of the commissioning of the USS Missouri on stamps to be issued in 2019.
3. Christmas fantasy stamp on a Dec. 25 fantasy cover: At first glance, the featured cover in U.S. Stamp Notes looks genuine, but a closer look reveals that it, too, is an artfully created fantasy, designed to be used as a Christmas card.
2. U.S. memorial stamp likely for President George H.W. Bush: If tradition holds true, a U.S. memorial postage stamp honoring former United States President George H.W. Bush should be issued in the coming months.
1. First issue dates for U.S. 2019 stamps revealed: The United States Postal Service has announced issue dates for five of its stamps or stamp sets planned for early 2019.
Connect with Linn’s Stamp News:
Sign up for our newsletter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
World StampsMar 20, 2023, 3 PM
New royal silhouette on Great Britain’s March 23 Flowers stamps
US StampsMar 20, 2023, 12 PM
Colorful tulips to blossom on 10 new U.S. stamps April 5
World StampsMar 18, 2023, 2 PM
Kyrgyzstan issues world’s longest postage stamp
World StampsMar 17, 2023, 4 PM
Highlights of Ibra 2023 world stamp exhibition in Germany