PRC chairman supports USPS, Circus stamps top reader poll: Week's Most Read
It’s time to catch up on the week that was in stamp-collecting insights and news.
Linn's Stamp News is looking back at its five most-read stories of the week, according to reader metrics.
Click the links to read the stories. Here they are, in reverse order:
5. Demand increases for overprinted Lesotho stamps: Since independence, Lesotho has issued a plethora of colorful topical stamps, most of which have been well distributed and are readily available to collectors.
4. Stack's Bowers to auction Jenny Invert 'Locket Copy': Known to the collecting world as the “Locket Copy,” that position 9 Jenny Invert (United States Scott C3a) will be auctioned May 20.
3. Circus stamps picked as overall favorite, best design: The Linn’s Stamp News United States Stamp Popularity Poll recently wrapped up.
2. New Ferns coils: One of these things is not like the other: The new Ferns coils come in rolls of 3,000 and 10,000, so it would be normal for the stamps from both of these new rolls to be exactly alike. But they're not.
1. PRC chairman says USPS can 'keep moving forward': If anyone in Washington should be worried about the future of the United States Postal Service, it should be Robert Taub, acting chairman of the Postal Regulatory Commission.
Editor's note: Metrics were measured between Friday, May 1, and 10:21 a.m. ET Friday, May 8.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
US StampsMay 23, 2022, 5 PM
World StampsMay 23, 2022, 2 PM
US StampsMay 23, 2022, 1 PM
World StampsMay 20, 2022, 4 PM